• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Greetings from Northern California

Stykz

My name is Stykz, I have been wanting a rig for awhile and decided to plunge in when LowTech offered his assistance in helping me recover one. This last weekend I joined your ranks and purchased a 1968(?) USMC M109A3.

Stykz

I will post some photos tonight once I can upload and resize them :) I took way more then you probably care to see.

SignalNco

Congratulations and welcome from the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. I'm kind of new here myself just got my Deuce a couple of weekends ago. Please, please lets see a few pictures. I will be anxiously awaiting them.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Wow, that's cool. Old school turn signals and tail lights.

Styk33

0 Star General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So odd to have someone on a forum with such a similar name as mine. Even creepier that we live in the same town. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

DavidWymore

Welcome from Nevada. Your truck maybe earlier than 68.
How do you figure? Data plate looks original, not like an update plate - they usually are kind of sloppy and not all filled out. Big gauge panel. The number on the frame would tell for sure.

Almost certainly a USMC truck. Paperclips cut off the front bumper and gussets welded to the tie downs on the bottom of the bed between the rear axles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks