• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Greetings from Wyoming

ttrain

Thanks for having me. I am a proud new owner of a 1985 M1008 pick-up. I will do my best to help and be helped. Great site by the way, lots of great information. Cannot wait to contribute. Thanks

Welccome from "Gates of the Mountains" near Helena,Montana On the mighty Missouri River(Holter Lake). The site is great and so are the members. I like Cody! Going there this summer via Red Lodge and Cook City and the Sunlight Basin. with a 09 Dodge and 5th wheel.

Last edited:

ttrain

Thanks for the replies. I'm in Evanston, extreme southwest corner of the state. I will get a picture of my CUCV as soon as I get a new card for my camera. Rock Springs is a heck of a town to be stuck in, the town is still like it's in the old wild west.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks