• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GTB

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since we don't really have a spot for these, I guess here is as good as spot as any since it isn't a dodge and it isn't a 5t or larger!

This is the GTB, Burma Jeep, G-622, whatever you choose to call it. I do believe that this a GTBA. This is out in the display area. I have never worked on this or seen/heard it run, but I was told that it did run....when parked :rolleyes:. This example has the engine cover, with the data tags, but they are faded a bit. The passenger seat and frame and the spare tire mount! We have 5 or 6 other GTB's in the back, but non of them are complete with the cover, seat and spare mount. One of these days we'll pull this back into the shop and show it some love. Maybe after the wrecker? IDK, I think the M60 is next up, hence the wrecker re-furb.

gtb.jpggtb1.jpggtb2.jpggtb3.jpggtb4.jpg

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last week or the week before. Just after the last rain we had. The media hypes it up, not too bad here. I do have to say, I can't remember the last time it has rained steadily for three days straight. We did have a rare power outage last night. An oak tree the next block west of us either fell or a limb broke off and took out the power lines. Power was off for 4 hours or so. Some of the neighbors were freeking out. I just got the Ryobi LEDs out, all was fine. I did invite the next door neighbors over for dinner, French Onion Soup!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks