• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

gun truck video

Driver523

I tried to post that but couldn't get it to work----Thanks Roscoe----This first part of the video was taken by Paul Blosser, we lost Paul a few years ago to cancer, probably agent orange related, he was on the gun truck The Untouchable in 71 with the 359th TC I believe, Paul was a great guy and is missed in our world of gun trucks, The last part is a video taken by Steven Summers, Steve was with the 523rd and this video of his starts about the time they went north in 71 for the Lam Son deal, Thats Steve showing the 50 cal.-------- Thanks again----------Driver

vtdeucedriver

More on the video...............The collection of film was put together by another trans vet named Jim. Since most home movies at the time did not have sound. Jim put it to music of the time. He did a really GREAT job. I just watched it again the other day for my own personal enjoyment:-D

Driver523

There is actually three videos in there--not all of any of them----I have about 26 min of video from three different people, as stated Paul Blosser, Steve Summers and the third I don't know, obviously I can't make a copy for everyone but if someone can break this DVD down into segments and post in parts I'll send them a copy so all can enjoy here on SS, I watched it again tonight and it is amazing, many of the guys I know and many are no longer with us, Like the guy holding the puppy, That is Richard Downard, He left us last year, if you read the story I wrote under the gun truck thread "Lam Son 719 living and transporting he is the guy that hit the NVA with the M-79 round from the 3/4 ton Daughter of Darkness when their M-60s were down when Satans Lil Angel was hit---sorry---on & on & on----------Someone let me know if they can post as segments----------Driver

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks