• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

H82 Heater Manual? Not getting Voltage to L1 Solenoid

IceCastle

Can anyone provide a link to the H82 Technical Manual? Pretty sure it used to be on this site, but I can't seem to find it now.

I'm trying to get an H82 heater running but cannot seem to get voltage to the L1 solenoid. I've swapped out master power switch because it was janky and not going tp 3 & 6 o'clock positions, that did not fix it. Swapped out fuel pump and solenoids, still not firing. Swapped out the K8 relay thinking the problem might be there, still no joy. Finally jumped 110v power direct to solenoid and got it to fire.

I need the TM, and suggestions if you've got some:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks