• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Halftrack Meeting at the MVPA Convention

steve1973

Hi all,
We are at about one month away from the MVPA Convention in Pleasanton, California. I talked with Kevin and he suggested that myself and Don should host this years meeting. With that said I put in a request to for a room on Friday at 3 pm for 1 to 2 hours. I haven't heard back yet but what should we have this year at the meeting? In the past Kevin gave some great lectures on the common differences on halftracks. I was thinking for this year lets do a show and tell presented by each halftrack owner. For this put a collection of photos together with descriptions of your track in a before/as found state, restoration progress and completed photos. You can do this in a binder format or as a photobook like the one I made Don a few years back. I will see if I can get tables set up in the room to display everyone's halftrack project. This doesn't have to be professionally done or even a completed halftrack. This is just a neat way of doing a show and tell. What do you think? Maybe in addition to this we can have Kevin do a talk about the halftrack Data Base for serial numbers, hood numbers ordinance numbers, etc. I haven't asked him yet. :wink: After that we can open up to a question and answer session for anyone and the halftrack hobby. Let me know.

Steve A.
chevy3100@comcast.net
541-914-2916

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks