• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

handoff jeep top/bows I-29 Omaha NE to St. Joe MO/ hwy36 Hannibal MO: destined OK

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all,

I have a gentleman over on the g503 jeep site that wants a set of jeep top bows and a top-- they are located in Norfolk NE and he is in Clayton, OK...... I told him I would put the word out here to see if anyone happens to be going that way.

I will be traveling from Omaha NE to St. Joseph MO on October 25th along I-29 and then over to Hannibal MO via hwy 36 and ultimately to St. Charles (St. Louis). I will be there a few days and will be coming back along the same route either on the 28th or 29th. I know some of you guys occasionally run between MO and OK and figured I would see if anyone happens to be going by on any of those days that I could do a hand off with. The gentleman from OK said he is willing to drive up to Mcallister OK or Henrietta OK (off I-40) to meet up if it would help anyone.

The next time I plan to run the same route would be down to MO on 11/30 and back on 12/13 if that would possibly work as well.

Thanks

Z

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks