• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 07!! REMEMBERED

lstmate

I was wondering is it possible to not have to do the mudding thing? I just got a 1947 Willys jeep (civilian model, sorry)and was thinking about coming this year but am not into major mudding, just want a nice pieceful drive.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow! That would be exciting - between Stretch's CJ2A, my CJ3A, lstmate's 2A, and I remember someone was there last year with an M38, we could have a little flatfender convention there at Haspin! Flatfenders are FUN!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yeah, after last year, I doubt Stretch's will be back for a while. I think he was using a quart of oil every half hour. That poor truck is/was BEAT! I think you are remembering Stan's jeep, he had a nice deuce too.

oilcan

That little '38 hit most of the trails with us and seemed to get back to camp without a speck of dirt. Kinda like one of those guys that can keep a white shirt clean on a pig farm...

It sure would be nice to have my '2A going by the next run, but it's gonna be a handfull. And I have to do something with the 715 before I get too deep into the flattie.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Man I grew up in Indiana mud and washed it off in like manner floating down the river after jumpin off of the bridge. That looks like such a great outing and far more Steel Soldier like than Aberdeen. These trucks just arent ment to be parked. Keep the photos coming I sure hope to attend one someday.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Since I didn't go last year, all I can do is post some 2005 and 2006 pics :) I swear I'm going to make it there in something this year!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks