• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 2024

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The annual summer rally will be June 12-16, 2024 at Haspin Acres https://www.haspinacres.com/
That sounds great i will come up a week or 2 early and stay at your house till rally time and pittle with your truck while smoking and drinking ! I will send you a list of the the kind of steaks and seafood i like and we already like WOODFORD RESERVE! So you can get my room cleaned out and a fluffy king sise bed set up and at least a 60 IN FLATSCREEN In there ! Do you have beer on tap by the way ?

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rats no, raccoon’s yes, they’ll have the place scavenged clean within minutes of Chucky passing out every night.

Last edited:

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had another run in with them last summer at Hocking Hills, if the little buggers could learn to keep their hands to themselves we would get along just fine… photo probably too graphic to share here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks