• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hay where can I get the OD paint for my m37 rebuild?

Armada

Google 'Army Jeep Parts'. They carry Gillespie paint. I've painted my trucks with 24087 Gillespie and have very good results. I think 67beast uses Gillespie also.

CGarbee

My source of Gillespie paint is RAPCO in Texas. Mark puts cases of paint on pallets and ships to me by truck freight. Total shipping cost by truck to my office is less than the UPS Hazmat charges would be... I'll be placing an order soon in case anyone wants to go in on a group purchase (delivery at Aberdeen or at a show in North Carolina in case you can find a buddy to haul it back for you...). Otherwise, just order online and have him ship to you direct.

Mark's website is located at:
http://www.rapcoparts.com/

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Buy a sprayer. You're not doing the sort of high end paint that requires a good Binks or Sata gun, so you can get away with a $50 special. Make sure to have a good water filter in the system and on the gun as a last resort. 60 gallon compressor preferred.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks