• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

He just couldn't wait....

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Floridianson just couldn't wait for me to get his new M-820 loaded before he started climbing all over his toy. It was actually a rather smooth recovery from Richmond, VA. I'll let him fill everyone in on the details while I schedule a return trip to pick up his "other" acquisition.

Attachments

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
nice truck, I wanted that truck,but I bought a wrecker from richmond ,in that sale.good luck with it.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got a chance to go over Dumbo and am well pleased with the beast.
You just got to love 32.5 tons of OD iron rolling down the road.
The fuel fire heater looks good and is 110V. The elec. heater looks good but 3 ph so I will make up a custom fit unit for the elec heat at 220.
The AC will be custom fit to match also.
The elec motor for the tail gate is 3 ph so hope I can just find and replace with 110.
The 400 motor will be removed and all inside elect set up right and with lots of power outs as the main is 100 amp.
Once you find the little secrets to the box one man can set this thing up quick.
All the ratchet stabilizers are all in there cubby and looks never to be used.
The tail gate works like new. Got the BIG power cord and the pig tail for the gen. and two boarding ladders.
I took some more pics and will post as soon as.
For those that are just tuning in on EXP vans the width is 13' 7'' open and can't make it any longer but is 17'. Can you say bad mamberjammer?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks