• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

header clearance

sebaeb

I have a CUCV frame (M1008 )with the factory axles and frame stiffeners plus pinion snubber and in process of dropping in SBC ...my question is to those who have done this...what brand or style of headers did you use?....my current headers wont fit on right side due to the pinion snubber...i removed it to run what i have but wounld'nt mind bolting it back on if there is such a header design with the clearance needed ....

thanks steve

Westech

CPL
Make sure tour headers are for a 1 ton and not a 1/2 or 3/4 ton. There will be a issue with trying to use headers for a 1/2 or 3/4 in the the 1 ton frame just like you have stated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks