• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heading to Chambersburg

markgjsquires

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good afternoon. Wasn’t sure where to post this but figured I’d try here. I recently purchased a set of MRAP wheels/tires to rob the rubber off of for my M1078 and came to the conclusion that my standard length Chevy 2500 bed isn’t going to cut it so going to tow my trailer down to get them and a couple other smaller items. I’m from zip code 14873. If anyone else around me has purchased some items from Chambersburg,PA and wants to tag along on the way there/back to share some gas money I’m all for it. They have couple auctions coming up this week if anyone wins this week let me know not looking to make the trip til next week (first week of February ) so let me know. May be a worthwhile forum for joint shipping/pickup adventures.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks