• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heading to Plymouth in the Am Buy/Sell/Trade

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am heading to Plymouth tomorrow to spend the weekend. I am going to set up the MKT and have a great time looking at all the other folks rides. Since nobody started a buy/sell/trade thread I thought I would start opne since I spent the day packing. I live close so I can return home if I forget something.

Lots of MBU and MKT spare parts and burners
Some air hoses for attaching to the glad-hands with air chucks on them
HMMWV top (camo)
gen set cover, tan
misc wiring components and harnesses
M416 trailer fenders (NOS)
Some cold weather clothing (parkas, snow pants, long underwear, fleece jackets, etc)
Hardigg cases
M35 volt meter (new)
CUCV volt meter (used but works perfect)
M59 ovens
Cambro liquid containers
Military tent light sets w/Pelican cases
Probably a few other items I am forgetting about.

I will be in site 45 at the fairgrounds...This is my first time at Plymouth so hoping to meet some of you folks and continue my addition.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks