• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heated two tank system on CUCV

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So who's running a heated secondary fuel system on their CUCV for WVO? I've got a system (for the most part) left over from an attempt on my Cummins engine (Has a VP44 injection pump which due to the electronics, didn't work out). Basically I've got a 20 gallon tank, a 20ft section of hose in hose, heat exchanger, and a filter.

My thoughts were to ditch the factory fuel pump and install two electric pumps via a DPST switch to select the fuel type. Then, a secondary switch to control a solenoid valve I have to direct the return fuel.

Have no problem setting up the system. (My friends and I have done this on a many different truck) But I was wondering who's ran a heated WVO setup on the 6.2?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks