• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heater Kit.

Ugg013

Hi:

I was totally amazed. Monday afternoon I called Saturn Sales and among a few other items, bought a heater kit for the Frog. This afternoon, the UPS guy pulls up to Uggville with 3 boxes (I've been a busy boy). Like I said, to my amazement, there was a large (and heavy) box from Saturn. It was the heater kit and other items. Now I don't know if it's part of the heater kit, but included was a radiator grille cover. WOW! Happy Birthday to me! If anyone needs a heater kit for their deuce, I highly recommend Saturn. The prices are damn good and the people are pleasent to talk to and the shipping was supersonic.

Later
Ugg 8)

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I ordered parts from saturn at 4pm, and they where at my house less then 24 hours later. Good service and decent prices.
Dennis

Last edited:

bomar76

Too bad they aren't a supporter anymore....everytime I ordered from them while they were supporters I always thanked them for doing so and mentioned I saw their ad here.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got one off a parts truck if anybody needs one. Its from the Gov't not John "Deuce Butcher" Tennis.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
JT is a friend and another friend "Ronzo" gave him that name. John is a great guy and has lots of cool stuff including a shortened steering colum for "Portly" deuce owner. I urge anyone looking for some custom stuff to contact John or the guys at Spuce Mountain!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks