• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Helitool Upgrade for M37 master Cylinder

joelroll

Has anyone installed the Car Quest Master Cylinder 20-1584? or Wagner 10-1584? It's a bit bigger than the stock MC. it's also missing a place to put the brake light switch. The holes for the brake lines are also in different places. I'm thinking of taking it back and ordering the rebuild kit for the stock unit instead. Any suggestions or tips on installing the upgrade or rebuilding the stock MC? thanks! :grin:
Joel

Greensteel37

Rebuilding the stock MC is not hard but before you order the kit, check it out thoroughly for pitting on the inside. If it is pitted very much at all, you won't be able to rebuild it.

maxim

Try this: go to

uglytruckling.com

and look under M37 MC conversion

(it will not let me copy the website)

And I presume the light switch can be plumbed in as it is pressure activated some where near the MC.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks