• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello and 5ton questions

randygk

Forgive me if I missed it, but I don't think you will be able to license a 1078 Historic if it's not 25 years old . Do some searching on Ca DMV rules for diesels, BIT Program, etc

Last edited:

tsgreystone

I have a bobbed M923a2 and I love it. I am 6'-4" and it fits OK. The bobbed truck does three things for me: 1. It manuvers easier 2. I can park it better. 3. Reduced weight to 16k, therefore eliminating a CDL in TX.
Can you send me a picture of your air lines. I bobbed mine and now the brakes drag. I have a line wrong im sure

Larry Weibert

I have been driving my M817 Dump Truck around town and moving some fill here and there. I have the Michelin XZL 53" 16.00 R20 on Hemitt rims on it. I like the fact that its shorter then my M54 or M813. Ya its a little airier inside then the 923 cab but its simple to work on and its not a Caddy. I love it but man it was cold driving today buffalo area but that's what my hoody is for.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks