• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello form the UK: Dodge M37 owner

paulbish

Hello all, I cant remember if I have done an intro before but here is another one anyway.

A few things about me;
I am a collector based in the UK, primarily US Special Forces during the Vietnam period. More specifically SOG items.
I own a Dodge M37 and just bought an M101 trailer that will be a Spring project
I run a Living history group that can be found here -----MACV-SOG: A Unit of Modern Forces Living History Group -----

and a picture of my truck, with the M134 Minigun I made
-----MACV-SOG: A Unit of Modern Forces Living History Group -----

Pleased to be on board to keep learning

/Paul

paulbish

Welcome aboard from another Beltring devotee, enjoyed your web site and look forward to that Discovery show combat cash to hit this side of the pond, keep doing a great job.......[thumbzup]
Combat cash is working its way round the globe, but no UK yet. You can find it on YouTube
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rg6WOo_OTk[/media]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks