• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Alabama

grouper

Greetings everyone, I have been reading forums from this great website for a while. I thought I might introduce myself. I'm Randy, aka grouper and I have an m35a2 and a m109a3 with trailer. I share your passion for these old war horses. I am looking forward to communicating with you guys. thanks, Randy

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Dark (green) Side:twisted:

We have cookies.

My new LZ is in Sand Rock. I have a motor pool in the backyard.

I'll be moving some more there this weekend (could use some help).

There are several of us in the area with all types of MV's.

PM me contact info and we'll have a face to face.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
i don't know about that, MURPHY is WMs personal friend, watch out , other then that welcome to SS

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
grouper...Wreckerman is a very good troop and a friend...but he has "issues".

Those being....Murphy is his constant companion, he likes rusty stuff, and well...you may as well know up front...when he sees a "short bus" he has an uncontrolable urge to dawn his flight helmet, get on the bus and lick the windows while searching the seat bottom for stashed gum.

If you go on a three hour tour with him...make sure you take food and water rations for about a week...and wear full body armor:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks