• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hello from cali

the_few

hello everyone im from california.im into 4wd chevy power.i own a 1987 chevy k5 blazer dana 60 powerlocked 5.13 gears and 14 bolt ff disk braked and locked with 5.13.i would love to own a military truck thats why im here to be with people that enjoy the same as me.;-)

zout

welcome aboard - go buy one - two - three - post pics if your going to tease us with something - otherwise it does not count.
Glad to have ya here - still sunlight in CA - go get pics and post your ride - by weekend we should be seeing your recent purchase of the MV

the_few

still building but here are some pics.
sm465/np205 cast iron bellhousing hydro clutch

14 bolt ff disk braked and locked

dana 60 power locked

35 spline spicer hubs

here is a side profile with 38.5 tsls and 8" lift with 10 bolts on it

and there you are.as far as the m.v. i will own one as soon as i find a good deal on a m1028 near california.thanks for the welcome.
here is the site of my club in case anyone wants to see california style mudding.
TheFew4x4

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks