• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello From Canada

Seatyger

Greetings from Ontario;
Becareful with this site and those who play here!!!!!!! This hobby is insanely addictive not to mention you get to meet and hang out with some first class people from all over!:twisted::-D

APM215

Well come and when you finely get your "first" truck remember no matter how many times you skin your knuckles working on your rig It's still more fun then most hobby's.:grd:

firebuilder

Welcome! Where do you call home?
I heard that all Canadians live in igloos because you can't sink a foundation through the permafrost. Global warming is changing that though and more Canadians are leaving their melting igloos for more American-style housing. In fact, they built an refrigerated dome over the National Igloo where Parliament meets. :-D

elvis3006

we even have Mc Donalds up here too eh! took me dog sleigh thru de drive thru and boughts me a big mac eh.:grin:

Last edited:

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
we even have Mc Donalds up here too eh! took me dog sleigh thru de drive thru and boughts me a big mac eh.:grin:

Things are going big time up there. They even now have a "Tim's" in Wiarton!

Cleaning the sidewalks in Big Bay!

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks