• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from central FL

onebadscrambler

New member here from Fruitland Park, FL. Just bought a M37 last night but have owned a B3 PW for years. Trained Marine Corps Mechanic. Unfortunately they had phased out the M37 before my time, so I am here to learn. Currently I am an Electrical lineman for a cooperative. Good to be here.
Thanks,
Danny

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Academy!!!! :cookoo::cookoo:

I am the Unofficial Central FL Steel Soldiers Event Coordinator. Would you like me to keep you posted on the local events?

onebadscrambler

Thanks for the welcomes. I would like to know about events in the area, but first I have to get brakes and lights. As for the Scrambler, I sold it, but it has been my user name since 1997 on my first aol account, so I just continue with it. But I do currently own a Wrangler Rubicon unlimited.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are events in the area and then there is "The Event". GA Rally is "The" event to see!

Dodge man

Welcome! Used to live in FLP and Leesburg. Still have friends in both places and I get up every couple of weeks. PM me your phone number and I'll give you a call and stop by when I'm up there again. Now in Orlando area and have '51 M37 and '53 M38A1.