• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hello from edmonton

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kentucky, Nick.
Get one (M35) and you'll have all the answers to your questions. -and several answers to other peoples questions.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your timing is great Nick, welcome aboard. Seano11 is talking about another trip south to gather more green things so it's time to do some shopping.

I sent you a private message PM with contact info so we can get you a fix tonight if you don't mind riding in 50's toys. If the skies stay blue we'll be at White Oaks, 137 Ave and 121st from around 1900 to 21/2200 hrs.

Get your Green on Steel Soldiers!

m109a2

Welcome Nick to this site,You will learn plenty.It took me a year to find the deuce I have now.I am very picky make a list of your needs for me it was a m35a2cw/w,hardtop,heater,air shift,very little rust,cargo cover with end curtans,troop seats in good shape,convoy lights,air assist steering and so much more I got it all except a hardtop well a member here sold me a nos,I`m very happy with my rig.Good luck with your search.Al

tommys2patrick

Welcome from Colorado Nick. Its a grand adventure that will provide many fond memories and tax your skill set and mental attitude at times. In the end a better person with lots of stories to share!

Pat

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Edmonton, the only city in the only country where I have been accused of being an illegal alien and detained and fined $200c when my plane landed. Ah yes, good times.

:)