• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello From Fargo, North Daktota

Tkemper

Hello, just joined last evening. I am in the process of reading and learning about military vehicles and hope this fall to purchase something. Have my eyes on a M35, multifuel but time will tell.

Been great to read on the site and A LOT of information here.

I see a lot of MN people here, hope to find some from ND as well.

Tom.

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site! Let me know when you are looking to get a deuce, I usually have a couple on hand. I have a nice one in the classifieds currently.

Triple C

Welcome, hope your time among us is profitable and enjoyable. I wish I had started here BEFORE I bought my truck! Smart move and welcome aboard.

camp9

Welcome, I'm not a from ND, but owned a farm there once a long time ago in the Wishek area. Enjoy all the great info here, there is a pile of it.

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are members of the North Dakota Military Veh Collectors Association near you and they can give you a lot of help. Its a great club with lots of good guys who can guide you down the right path. Eddy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks