• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Fresno Ca.

Adrian A

Hi everyone! I just got a 1967 m35a2 Jeep. I am so excited to have gotten a new toy! Even my family is excited about it. It runs and drives but is going to get restored to the origional military configuration. This seems like an amazing site and I hope to make a bunch of new friends. Any one from the san juaquin valley around here?

Congrats on your new aquisition! There's something about a deuce that puts a smile on your face weather you're standing outside just looking at it or out driving her down the road. You'll also notice the difference in the looks you get after a little while and you can tell who the vets are with fond memories of younger days in a truck like yours, and you'll enjoy the looks you'll get from those people out there who don't even yet know that anyone can own these peices of military history. I just hope you like meeting new people as you'll be doing a lot of that and giving tours of your green beast to complete strangers who're curious about it. Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Academy and above all else, HAVE FUN!
:driver:

Adrian A

I completely agree. The best part will be meeting all the people. I got invited to a parade and a reenactment just driving it home crime buying it. Fun.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks