• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Germany

9P133

Hello all,
my name is Erik and I'm from Germany.
Have a few "green vehicles" and the next project will be the restoration of a CCKWX 353 that I need some spares for. Will post some pics if I'm trough with reading, but guess this can take some time, as here's a huge amount of good infos....

3dAngus

Guten Abend. Ich war noch nie in Nurnburg, geboren in Frankfurt als US-Bürger, ein amerikanischer Soldat stationiert. Schon mehrere Male, und lieben es einfach dort. Willkommen bei Stahl Soldaten. Dies ist eine fantastische Webseite für alle zum genießen, sehr informativ und wenn sie jemals brauchen keine technische beratung, glauben Sie mir, es gibt es immer jemand hier mit einer Antwort. Ich hoffe, die Übersetzung geht in Ordnung. Ich habe 2 Jahre Deutsch in der High School und dem Verlust von denen die meisten aus Mangel an verwendung.

(English translation; Good evening. I've never been to Nurnberg but was born in Frankfurt as a US citizen to an American soldier stationed there. Been back several times and just love it there. Welcome to Steel Soldiers. This is a fantastic site for all to enjoy, very informative and if you ever need any technical advice, believe me, there is alwasys someone here with an answer. I hope the translation comes out OK. I took 2 years of German in High School and lost most of it from lack of use.)

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers! I spent two years in Germany near Giessen in the early 70s while in the Army. More recently, I've spent a lot of time in Germany in Neuwied and Braunschweig on business. I love visiting Germany.

9P133

Thanks for all the welcome wishes - all the mentioned places I know, some of them better....Ramstein and K-Town are well known, as I bought things off DRMO years ago.....should I say that I miss my M36A2C?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks