• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello From Houston

KHarding

Hello All. New to the site and thinking heavily about starting a CUCV project. Anyone in or around Houston with a CUCV open to answering some simple questions? This forum has been a great source of information and its time to take this information to the next level and see what is all involved with a CUCV. Feel free to PM me and again, thanks for such a great site.

Barrman

There is a member in Kingwood with a few M1009's and civi blazers, Ol Ag '89. He is a great guy that would probably show you all around one. My sister is in Magnolia and I drive my 1009 down there every now and then. Then there are the guys at the museum on Wallaceville road. They have just about everything and most of the members are on here all the time.

txdodge43man

Welcome from the same neck of the woods. as barman said us museum guys got lot of stuff to play with we just picked up a m1010 cucv so im in the Cucv learn process my self. feel free to ask me any questions of come buy the museum on the weekend if you want to get some hands on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks