• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hello from ky

ems4ty

Now that thing is cute! Not to sound a little on the fairy side or anything. Not too sure if it's MV Related but heck, it works! Wonder what one would do with such a thing? Kinda looks like a remote controller robot for the SWAT teams explosives unit... hahah.... Anyways, cool find.

BTW- Welcome to Steel Soldiers! Man, I've been seeing a ton of new guys here! That's awesome!

-Tyler

Last edited:

davidkroberts

looks like a machinist garage project.... I like it. dont think it was ever military though. ditto on bringing it to Haspin so we can get it stuck...uhhh i mean look at it.:-D you can race it with those guys who bring the hot-rodded lawn mowers.

goblin79

the guy that has it is wanting to trade it to me but idk he said it was made buy a manf co the guy he got it off of got it off his neighbor that had resto none of them know either what its built for if i do trade for it i would like to sell it thx for the help and teh welcome

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks