• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from LaPlace, Louisiana

Ppanepinto

Hello everyone, new to the forum. Cut my teeth driving an old M38, but lost that one to the hurricanes that pass through from time to time a few years back. I’m looking to buy my first M35A3 or M925A2 (decisions, decisions, decisions). I can’t wait to learn from the rest of you.

Last edited:

bigboy44

Welcome from Covington, LA! Forget about an A3, they are not a good choice in my opinion, I had 2 of them and would much rather a 939 series truck. But to each his own.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
welcome to the la crowd.. we have some fun times too here.. the duece a3 as i have learned doesnt have a od trans so not much in the mileage or speed.. i have a 923a2 with the overdrive transfer case.. it is awesome. shifts into 5 gear around 50 mph its quiet and runs sweet.. the 900 series have been called the dark side. hahahah. but once you drive one its hard to get back in the older models for sure. hope to see you at the next la rally.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from another LA member. I have high and dry land if you need to park your vehicles for another hurricane.