• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Miami Fl from a total newbie

Elukas

Hey guys my name Luis, I'm a total noob in working on my own trucks just got out of pharmacy school and bought a M1009 as my daily driver ( you should see the crazy looks I get from the old ladies at the pharmacy :cookoo::cookoo: ). Thank for all the great information here. Any members from south Florida send me a PM

scootertrs

Frigid North East? like what are you complaining about... Ft. lauderdale women?, watered down mixed drinks on the pier? ... or what... -:) Just giving you a hard time... I actually enjoy Ft. Lauderdale... I think the pier there kicks the butt off anything Miami Beach has to offer... and you can still find off street parking for a reasonable sum (maybe not for a 5 ton...)

Welcome aboard Sir from the frigid north east.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks