• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Micanopy FL

ejay

Finally signed up to find out the real deal about how to bob a deuce. I'm trying to learn and plan as much as I can and I don't even own one yet. Lol. I've worked on hot rods and other cars and feel pretty comfortable working with metal and such so I'm really eyeing doing a dual cab conversion. Any and all help/tips will be gladly appreciated. I can't wait to just sit back and soak in all of the knowledge!

Eric

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have friends the live in Micnopy. If you ever want to stop by I have my shop in Newberry and have bobed a couple. So welcome to the machine. I sent you my cell on a PM

Last edited:

3dAngus

Yes, welcome. If it turns out to be more then you want to handle, you can always buy a bobbed deuce in the classifieds. I have one there where I am thinking of lowering the price on. Nice one too on 395s.