• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Michigan

MaverickFlyBoy

Hey everyone. Hope it's alright im posting before I actually have a truck...

Anyways I'm obviously new to the MIlitary truck world. Looking to purchase my first M35A2 (Or something similar) truck soonish. Although knowing me it will probably be a while before I can save up enough to actually do so. Anyways, I look foward to learning all I can and seeing pictures of everyone elses trucks in the meantime! I prefer one's with the bigger single wheels over the smaller duallys on the rear axles.

I mainly want a Military truck as an off road toy and something I can take my wife and daughter up in our local sand dunes. I feel like while I won't be breaking any speed records or climbing the massive steep dunes I can still have plenty of fun in a Duece and maybe help some poor sucker out who gets their smaller vehicle stuck! Plus I'd love to be able to drive it to work one a week or so just to show it off since I dont have any highway driving for me to get to work!

Little bit about me I am a Navy Vet from 2014-2018. Worked on Catapults and Arresting Gear on Aircraft Carriers so I'd like to think I'm somewhat Machanically inclined. Currently work in the Chemical Industry as a Plant Operator. Hopefully can transition into maintenance soon. Also as you can tell by my user name my second love is Military Aviation.

Look foward to learning all I can.

Thanks!

68t

welcome to the forum, and thanks for your service, This is the place to be. I did live in westland MI. also been in the sand dunes, alone the lake, a fun place.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks