• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Michigan

lwizardl

well not sure if this is what your looking for or not but

(ALL-5089) Winch, Warn 18 Series - 18,000 lb., 24-volt with fairlead, tether controller, brand new in factory supplied box. Limited supply. $1985. Factory winch mounting bracket brackets now available for these winches- NEW $ 300
M35 For Sale. Deuces for Sale Turbo Diesel, Army Trucks, Logging, Heavy Trucks, Off-Road Big Trucks, Four Wheel Drive, Parts, Truck Parts, M35 parts, M35A2 parts, Deuce and a half parts, Reo parts, 5 ton parts, M900 parts, military vehicles for sale,

Haveittoplease

I'm buying a1971 M35a2 or more accurately an M109a2 has a repair box on it. It has a White LD-465 D-turbo and its over 200HP and yes a slight boost in MPG and speed maybe 1 or 2 miles per hour it has 11X20 radials not stock 9X20 4 ply rubber.

gungearz

I'm buying a1971 M35a2 or more accurately an M109a2 has a repair box on it. It has a White LD-465 D-turbo and its over 200HP and yes a slight boost in MPG and speed maybe 1 or 2 miles per hour it has 11X20 radials not stock 9X20 4 ply rubber.
Welcome to steel soldiers.... Don't you mean your getting a M109A3 with a LD-465@140HP?

Haveittoplease

I'll have to look at the ID plate again but the engine is a White D-turbo , that I am sure of. the repair box on the frame could have been added after and its a 1971. Then couldn't I have a M109a2?

Last edited:

gungearz

I'll have to look at the ID plate again but the engine is a White D-turbo , that I am sure of. the repair box on the frame could have been added after. Then couldn't I have a M109a2?
I don't think the A2's exist in the M109. A3'd's are the multifuel variant for the 109's and the Whites LDT-465 only puts out 140 hp.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks