• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Middle Tennessee

altier454

Hello all, newbie here from Mt. Juliet, TN. Looks like a great site with loads of information and good people. Just purchased my first M35A2 today and drove it 75 miles home with no top and the sun cooking me. It was a great ride and I smiled the whole way. Plans to bob the rear are underway as well as some larger tires (selling the boat to finance them).

I work for a major foreign car maker in mid TN, have a wife, 2 small children and 2 large dogs.

Hope to make it to the rally, even if only in a civilian vehicle for a day.

I am very familiar with motorcycle forums and the kind of folk who lurk within and attend the rallies. If ya'll are anything like that I look forward to good times and lots of lies...I mean truthful fulfilling stories...:beer:

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers from the North Georgia Mountains. You have come to the right place. There is a lot of good people and information here. I would recommend that you start reading the TMs on your new A2. There is a lot of good information there that can help you avoid problems.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site.

The rally is awesome. It's a life changing experience. You'll never be the same.

DeucesWild11

Welcome, this site is awesome and full of great people. You need to be a member of this site if you have a Deuce! So much valuable info here. So where are the pics??

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard. You're just down the road from me.

PM me if you need any parts for your bob job.

CycleJay

Altier,

Welcome to Steel Soldiers, your jeep and trailer look good. Nice job.
If you are ever in the Marietta, Ga area, and need any assistance,
or just want to stop by and talk MV, let me know.

I would be glad to help, and/or just talk...

Good day

CJay

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks