• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from New Guy

mydiesel

I like the looks of this site. I am a vehicle collector that is selling off the last of my collection for health reasons. I still collect small stuff. I will be posting my last trailer for sale soon. My question is , do you need a minimum posting number before you can post Pic's ?

Thanks Jim

Last edited:

zout

Mydiesel - nothing is good without pics ???
This is the ONLY place to be - even though I am a rookie around here - welcome to the site - you have found a home.
Now sent the pics of what you have !:roll:

omega231

welcome to the family! sorry to hear that you are having to sell your collection.

unfortunately thats life. wish i could keep all my trucks, but i dont have the space:cry:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks