• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from SC

jujutsuka

Don't know the first thing about MV's. Stumbled on this site when I was looking for a 4x4 truck on craigslist. This showed me some nice M1009s and so I started googling - here I am. How can I go from trying to find a cheap cummins 4x4 to wanting a M35A2 in about 3 hours worth of reading you ask? I have no idea. I am currently mechanically retarded - something I desire to remedy asap, and so I'm here to learn.

dikwks

Welcome and enjoy. I went through about the same thing. Was looking for an old diesel truck, found out about Deuces and said "Whaaaat? Loving every minute of mine so far.

DeucesWild11

Yeah once you find out about 'em you'll want one.. and hey what's not to want? You'll learn quickly there is a TM for every part on the truck.. Good luck.. The classifieds here are great!

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Aiken. Run, before the green iron flu catches you. If it's too late, then come to the Ga rally- all kinds of MV stuff will be there.......
BTW, what part of the upstate- that covers a lot of ground.:mrgreen:

CycleJay

Jujutsuka,
Welcome to Steel Soldiers, your jeep and trailer look good. Nice job.
If you are ever in the Marietta, Ga area, and need any assistance,
or just want to stop by and talk MV, let me know.

I would be glad to help, and/or just talk...

Good day

CJay

bigugh20

- here I am. How can I go from trying to find a cheap cummins 4x4 to wanting a M35A2 in about 3 hours worth of reading you ask? I have no idea..
Welcome from Charleston, if you want help making up your mind you should plan on coming to the Ga. rally in Oct. There will be many different types and sizes of MV there and you won't find a more friendly group of folks anywhere.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Come to my house and you can drive most all types and get a feel for them. Then come to the GA rally because I need help driving all my stuff there!!!

PS welcome to the site!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks