• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hello from southeastern IL

Velheru1

Former 12B here looking at a future duece build. Love this site and all the great information and vehicles that the other members share!

Velheru1

Indeed, definately an abundance of good info and good people here, glad to become a part of it all. Now if I can figure out how to get the site to allow me to view pictures and subscribe to threads... is there a minimum post requirement for these to function?

Velheru1

Howdy over there in Indy! Nice vehicle list, im sure there is a great story behind the accidentally crushed m810? Im only 2.5 hrs from Indy, definately want to try to make it some events, but will have to wait until next year, life is pretty hectic, woking 60+ hr weeks and wife just gave birth to our son, and our daughter turned 2 two days before that lol

No problem on waiting warthog, I just have some time off work this week, so im checking in more than normal

usaforce

Hello!

I am about 1 1/2 hrs from you. I just bought a M923A1 from Jeff city. It is my first MV and driving it, working on it, and just having it parked in the yard is awesome. If I can help you in anyway, drop me a line.

Velheru1

Usaforce- congratulations on your buy! I hope to make a purchase next year so I can start my project as well.. btw, I used to know a few girls from Eldarado.... will leave it at that lol

Chvss65- thanks for the welcome! Nice bobber avatar. Peru huh? I grew up not too far from there (relative to where I am now atleast) I spent the 80s in rushville and Mt. Sterling.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks