• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from southern middle TN!

roninsar

New member here. Hopefully I will have my first M1009 come the first of the week, and would like to find out information concerning the up keep, maintenance etc for the 6.2.
Thanks for any information that anyone is willing to provide.

jedawson1

Greetings from Murfreesboro, TN. This site has a forum that houses all of the common manuals for maintenance and repairs. If you run into trouble you can't figure out with a manual, the guys on here will bend over backwards to help. They get a little grumpy if you don't at least try to use the manual first. Welcome.

HMMWV Nut

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome roninsar, you've come to the right place for knowledge and insight. Between the online manuals and the abundance of information and advice from the members here, you cant go wrong. Good luck with your M1009 and don't be afraid to ask for help, there a great bunch of guys:beer:

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kentucky, lots of good info and experience on this site. Do yourself a big favor and find/download the applicable manuals (TMs) for your vehicle and start reading.
JC

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello roninsar. Welcome to the site.

One item of business is your location. You need to edit your profile to list your State of residence. It is a site requirement.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks