• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from syracuse!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome

Doghead is in your neck of the woods. He may let you come look over his collection of MVs.

WhatTheDeuce

some background about me: i had an old wrangler that i loved to death, spent all my money making it bigger and bigger and bigger. i got about 7 MPG but everything under the sun on the jeep broke and i had to get rid of it.
I love offroading and when my dad pointed out that some of his best truck from his past were military spec vehicles it got me thinking.
I have a few semesters left in engineering school before i graduate and need to buy my own vehicle, and ive been throwing around the idea of picking up a bobbed deuce and running that as my daily driver (i dont have to commute very far)

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like you have the skill set to build your own. Here is a members website with some simple how-tos that will help www.xm381.com

DeucesWild11

If you want to take a look at allot of trucks you can drive 1.5 hours south and check out Kublos Surplus in Brackney PA. Kenny has I think over 100 trucks. Not sure if he has any bobbed though but it would be a great learning experience for ya.

Sounds like you are mechanically inclined, you need to be with these trucks as your local mechanic probably won't know what to do with it..

Best of Luck with finding one. Don't forget to look at Craigslist once in a while too, that's where I found mine.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Indeed, PM me a number and we can get together.

I have a few mv's you might like to look at.

OCC, SU, LeMoyne?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks