• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello From Texas

BigjeepTX

Im new here but have been reading the CUCV forums for a month or so. I have a M1009 and just got it running with the help from the forum. Now I am ready for a M35A2 or 5 ton.

BigjeepTX

BigjeepTX

Thanks all. I know one truck is not enough, my neighbors just love the CUCV can't wait to show them a M35.

We need a get together in North Texas.

BigjeepTX

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Same here, I think I've seen your truck once or twice. My girl decided to take a "shortcut" through a neighborhood behind the super wally-world and dead ended. It wasnt a total waste as we drove past an M35A2 with the words "Dont steal me please" painted on the door. Was that you?

Barrman

I am taking one of mine to the Veterans parade in Austin next week. Scott is correct. There are some pretty big numbers around here. Heck, 5 of us met up in Houston at the air show last weekend. Last year I think 6 or 7 of us made the Veterans parade in Austin. Even more made the "Report to State" Scout parade the first Saturday in February. Works out kind of good that most of us are Scout leaders as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks