• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hello from West Central Florida

rentprop1

just SW of Ocala here, found this site while looking at Gov Liquidation for auctions.....I don't have anything yet, looking for a trailer to start with, and just anbout anything else I might be able to get my hands on cheap

3dAngus

Welcome to the site. It is getting difficult to find trailers down there in that area. Around the panhandle in Eglin might be your best bet, but it makes for a long drive. I have sold several trailers down there in that area. If you have any questions about any of them and the differences, just tell us your transportation situation and maybe we can help you make a decision on what might work best for you, if you require further assistance. There are a number of individuals in your area that have some, and some for sale too. I think PCTrans has a few left if interested in the M105 series.

Good luck with it, and again, welcome!