• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hello looking for builder mule in or near dayton ohio

ghsrider173

hello looking for a builder mule in or around dayton ohio i am not afraid of a little work let me know of any near dayton area thanks so much

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You'd think as old as I am I would know what you are talking about but no, I don't. What is a builder mule?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's sort of what I thought after I posted and I guess I could have deleted it but.......

;-)

(Yes, I still have scabs on my left arm from the little b@stards and yes, they are still out there.)

Go to the Knob Creek machine gun shoot, October 11 - 13 in West Point KY.
There is a guy there that always has a flatbed load of them for sale. They are running around the show and you can hire them to deliver your larger purchases to your vehicle in the parking lot.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks