• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello - Need to Ship a Deuce from Antioch, CA to Chicago

Hello,

I am new to the site so I would like to say hello to everyone. I have enjoyed reading the various postings and have learned a lot. I am looking to have a duece shipped from Antioch, CA to just outside Chicago (southwest suburbs). If anyone can help or point me in the direction of anyone who could I would appreciate it.

Mike

Dieselsmoke

Man, first thing Steve does after selling a rig is send the new owner over here. :D Congrats on the new truck, you'll be happy with it.

readyman

We brought ours across the country from Vancouver to the Chicago area. Gonna be about $2500(plus fuel surcharge) no matter how you cut it. Exactly which SW burb we talking here, my shop's in Elk Grove, but I live SW.

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need a trailer brought back to the same area provided that I can get
it up from odum GA to Taswell IN in the near future. See the thread previous
to yours.
It may be possible to get someone from this area to give us a break since he will be able to carry something in both directions. Maybe an MV'er who
wants to take a wild trip this summer and would like us to provide fuel money
plus some extra. Yes, I know I'm dreaming, but if you don't ask.......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks