• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello, new guy in Jasper, GA

XMilitaryStuff

I just learned about this site and it seems to be a great source of Military knowledge and manuals. I have a Military Store and this will come in handy for things I may have purchased but need to know more about it. Thanks in advance for all who contribute their knowledge. Joe

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site.
You have a couple of SS'ers in your area. Dumpster is in just over in Talking Rock.

You ARE coming the Georgia Rally right? Great way to meet other members and have a great time with the toys and drum up business.

Last edited:

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hi from Blairsville, Where's store located? you should add contact info to signature? Ga rally is a must go, if you wanted to drag some stuff over there they have a no charge (I think) vendor area great camping or cabins, kitchen trailer serving meals, trail rides, and a story fire. And the best people you'll ever meet!

be sure to check out
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?126876-Official-2014-SS-Georgia-Rally-Info-SSGR14-thread

and
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?127438-Official-2014-SS-Ga-Rally-buy-sell-trade-thread

and if you have time/ wand to get involved
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?125172-2014-Ga-Rally-volunteers-needed

and there should be a T-shirt tread soon?

and there are links to past events with media threads

zout

Hello from Lilburn Ga.

Get signed up on SS for selling as a vendor here and time is coming fast to get hooked up for vendor at the Steel Soldiers Rally in Oct - PRICELESS ORDEAL to sell your wares and meet folks your trying to take money away from :).

The Georgia Rally is the priceless Barnum Bailey greatest show on earth for MVers and vendors - bar none. You will want to be a part of this action.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Hi from Gainesville,
Being Jasper is a stone throw away, where is your store ?

amgeneral72

Hey everyone

Go easy on my buddy Joe. Just got him singed up on here today. All kidding aside Joe is a real nice guy and a good friend. Iv had many business dealings with him and he's a fair and honest person and will help anyone in any way he can. Even sometimes to his own peril.

Iv been trying to get him to come down to the rally. Told him how much fun we all have. So don't let up on him until we get confirmation he's coming. He doesn't know he's in for.

nims22

Hey Joe its Emily
I don't get on here much but its cool to see you on here. Hope you enjoyed your muffin I sent this morning.

wingnuttt

Geez, are you in Jasper or greeting someone in Jasper, duh? I"m in Ellijay & am the new owner of a M35A3. I already have mechanical issues & currently desperately need an alternator. wingnuttt. I named my truck Bruiser but am considering changing it to holeinmyhead/holeinmypocket.

oddshot

1) Joe is a real nice guy and a good friend.
2) I've had many business dealings with him and he's a fair and honest person and will help anyone in any way he can.
3) Even sometimes to his own peril.

A big ol' PLUS 1 to all three.

He wouldn't recognize my screen name, but he sure would recognize my truck, Henry.

Joe is all aces, and if you are ever in or near Jasper and don't stop in and say Hey ... you really missed something!

oddshot

Hi from Gainesville,
Being Jasper is a stone throw away, where is your store ?
I don't know how computer friendly Joe is ... he's REAL shy about putting up a website ... or even selling on ebay.

His store is located on that little triangle of property where East Church St., East Spring St. and Burnt Mountain Road all come together. Over by Walgreens, Rite Aid Pharmacy and the Piggly Wiggly.

amgeneral72

Yeah Im trying to get him a little more familiar with the site and how it operates.

Oh by the way we are all gonna be hanging out at Joe's place this weekend for the annual JASPER JEEP FEST this weekend. Its gonna be a blast. Anyone close should stop by. I posted a thread about it with a link to the JJF home page and video.

Last edited:

XMilitaryStuff

Thanks for the comments General. Sunday the wife an I went to Rocko's. Alittle later 3 people came in and sat at the table next to us. One older gentleman had on his World War II hat. They are becomming very rare in our time. When I left to pay I had the employee put his meal on me. I had no need to have her say who or what but just that its been taken care of. I said if it really bothers him not to know just tell his son, who was with him, to pay it forward. It doesn't take much to feel in touch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks