• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help finding VIC-3 FFCS Vehicle PTT connector

Natenstein

Hey guys,

I'm trying to find the panel-mount connector used on the VIC-3 FFCS for the "Vehicle PTT" connection and the pinout. I'm looking for the one in the picture.

ffcs.jpg

Thanks a bunch

Last edited:

Wire Fox

Is your's missing or just damaged? If you still have a legible part number available, I know a guy that does nothing but connectors and has pretty much everything. He hooked me up with a 14 pin PT06 connector I needed for my PRC-138 and it only cost me all of about $16 delivered, brand new. He's a cash- & check-only, phone- and mail order-only kind of guy, so I'll give you his contact information if you think you've got the numbers off of it or a cable meant to connect to it.

Natenstein

I have a unit that is missing this connector. Availability/access is not the issue. I just need the part number. I've tried searching from picture on the web, but not having any luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks