• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help getting tires from Weatherford OK to Alliance NE

cessnapilot89

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He guys, I was gifted a set of 9.00x20 tires for my new to me m35a2. Only problem is how do I arrange to get them to me as I am not sure with work that I'll be able to go grab them myself. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

biscuitwhistler37

He guys, I was gifted a set of 9.00x20 tires for my new to me m35a2. Only problem is how do I arrange to get them to me as I am not sure with work that I'll be able to go grab them myself. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
When you say a "set", is it a six tire set, ten tire set, or either variation of the two with spares?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hopefully the gifter is willing to stack them on a pallet and take them to a motor freight terminal for you. You will need to pre-arrange the bill of lading etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks