• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help Identifying wheel

Grummanflyer

Guys,
Can somebody tell me what this wheel came off of? It's on my M35 bobber and I need two more but I am not sure what to search for. I have read till I am blue in the face on this site and it seems there are about a gazillion different types and abbreviations. I called the place where I had it built but they say they don't have any adapter plates and they seem to be awful expensive too although I have no idea what the going price is. They want $425.00 for the wheel and plate like I have now but they are out of plates. The tire is a 395 /85/R20 . The wheel is stamped 10X20 I think . The offset seems to be in the center of the wheel. This picture is actually of the wheel mounted on my M105 trailer but I have got some mods to do before it's gonna work because it sticks too far outside the wheel well. Maybe there is a better choice of wheel than what I have in mind although it can move in towards the bed only about 3 inches. I have used the search feature but there are a few dead links.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

Last edited:

montaillou

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It may be off an M1076 trailer. I have 6 wheels like that. They are also 10r20 wheels and the offset is very close to center, but I think it's actually around 25.
I have some for sale, though, atm not with adapter plates. The standard mrap adapter plate that you find on evilbay works.

Attachments

Grummanflyer

I can't tell for sure but the M1076 trailer pics I found on Google images look a little different on the wheels that is. Your wheels look like mine. I only found one place on ebay that had adapter plates and thats the place I got my truck from and they say they don't have any plates.

montaillou

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, if you're not in a hurry, I'm working on a project to replace my wheels at which time my wheels and their adapter plates will be available. To be honest, I don't know that I'll be selling the plates to break up the set. I have spare wheels though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks