• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HELP-Tow or towbar needed for Forest Park, GA

Rebelpride

Hey Guys,
I have been talking with Matt (FSBruva) about inspecting a deuce for me before I go to pick it up,but I hit a snag and will not be able to go pick it up on June, 6th. And wanted to know if there was anybody available to tow it off base OR could loan Matt a towbar and lights. so that he could help me out. The only windows open to retreive the truck are this Friday, May 30th, & Friday, June 6th. If anybody could help us out I would sure appreciate it. If it is towed somewhere I would be down to pick it up on the 7th of June. Again let me or Matt know if you would be able to help.
Thanks,
Timothy

jwaller

I could prob arrange to tow it to sc for you for the price of fuel. but I dont know your location in NC to know if thats good for you or not.

jwaller

then columbia wouldnt be so much outa the way for you. does your truck run? is it driveable?

call me at 8035461897 and we can talk about it.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
im in ga., gainesville, about a hour north of alanta, you can use my tb, 678-450-5512

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks