• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help using this forum

Please don't list this as spam or me as a troll for asking these questions. I am no stranger to forums yet I am puzzled by how things are done here.

1) I introduced myself in the Unimog forum, then went back and added pictures to my post and discovered my initial post disappeared. I sent a PM to a forum sub moderator and to the forum admin asking that the post be approved (if it was under moderation review) and still no response so it must have been deleted, but I was not told why. Still awaiting a response. My post is fragmented and at this point I would prefer the entire topic deleted so I can repost it.

2) How does one donate to SteelSoldiers.com? Despite the problems I had posting, I have found this site very informative and VERY helpful, I can't find a donate button anywhere.

3) Where can I post a review of a transport company? I promised United States of Freight I would post a glowing review of their services, (faster than Fed Ex!) and posting in the Transportation area doesn't seem right.

4) If I need a post moved or deleted, to whom do I ask? I posted a link to an auction for a Unimog SEE and was immediately called out for it, I respectfully apologized and asked that the topic be moved or deleted and nothing happened.

I love this site, any information am (without flaming me) would be helpful. I want to contribute back as much as I can, knowing how the board operates will help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks